ANAC Indus: Oil Diagnosis
Expert oil analysis is essential for proper oil management. Even the best oil change software requires accurate data. ANAC industrial analysis service provides comprehensive lubricant oil analysis across a range of industries, including automotive manufacturing, chemical, energy production, food, metalworking, paper, textiles, wood production and others.
ANAC lube oil analysis can be used alongside other condition-based maintenance methods in order to:
- Monitor changes in the oil's state
- Assess machine operating conditions
- Minimize maintenance costs
- Reduce production downtime
- Plan the maintenance operations
- Optimize oil drain intervals
- Ensure that the lubricant is the best suited for the application and operating conditions.
- Identify possible pollution sources
ANAC Analysis Standards and Options
Classic (standard): Industrial oils
Turbine (standard): Turbine oils
Frigo (standard): Refrigerating machine compressor oils
Wind (standard): Wind turbine oils
Calo (standard): Heat transfer oils
Trempe (standard): Quenching oils
VI (option): Viscosity @100°C and viscosity index (VI)
OPTIC (option): Microscopic analysis
AIR (option): Foaming and air release
PARTIC LNF (option): Particle counting (Lnf)
Diagnosis and Comments
The ANAC Indus diagnostic of an oil relies on:
- Commercial name and grade (type)
- Application, e.g. Hydraulic
- Industry, e.g. paper industry
- Machine characteristics
- Tank capacity
- Operating conditions
- Previous analyses:
- Oil history
- Machine history
- Remarks and comments written by the user
The ANAC Diagnosis Report
The ANAC report will be sent by e-mail within 72 hours (standard timeline) after the lab received the oil test kit.
The data from the report can now be used in any maintenance or lubrication software!
TOTAL Lubrifiants also provides a lubrication software and lubrication management systems for a wide variety of different applications.
Want to learn more? Click here!